COMMIT TO BE FIT
Outdoor group exercise classes are available at select YMCA branches. Classes are hosted on rooftops, in parking lots and decks, outdoor pavilions and athletic fields.
Some of our group exercise classes will be indoors at select YMCA branches.
Planned classes include athletic conditioning, group power, yoga, strength & conditioning, CardioFunk, Zumba, cycle, barre and water fitness.
Safety and Physical Distancing Information
- We offer a reduced schedule.
- All classes are on a reservation system. Participants have a maximum of 24 hours to reserve their spot. You may be required to show your reservation on the app. (Instructions on how to reserve are noted below.)
- Classes will run at a reduced capacity to support physical distancing guidelines.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces will be marked for participants to maintain proper social distancing. Maintain six feet of physical distancing at all times.
- Face coverings are required at all times even while participating in the class. Medical exemptions will not be permitted and proper mask usage (covering both the nose and mouth) is required.
Schedule and Reservations
- Schedules and reservations are found on our app. Download and select the “Reservations” tile to search for and reserve your spot in our group exercise and fitness experiences. Need some help? Watch our tutorial video.
- Please check the app before travelling to class. Classes may be cancelled unexpectedly due to weather, low class registrations or other reasons.
- Check-in must occur by the time class starts or reservations will be forfeited. Please allow ample time for parking, acclimating yourself with directions, getting your temperature checked, and walking to your spot in the class.