- The YMCA will not sell, share or release your name to any list service, outside organization or manufacturer.
- We will never sell, trade, share or rent your personal information without your prior consent.
- You may unsubscribe to any email or printed material.
Contact us by phone or Web, or write to BOS, 400 E. Morehead, Charlotte, NC 28202.
- Visitors can access and browse the YMCA web site without disclosing personal data.
- The YMCA may contract with third party companies to provide web services on our behalf.
- The YMCA may need to provide personal information about you only as related to those services.
- The YMCA registration process protects members’ credit card and personal information using a secure transmission via SSL.
- The YMCA’s security protocols are in place to protect member’s confidentiality and personal data from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- YMCA members’ personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities unless required by law or other regulation.
- The YMCA uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to inform and optimize this website for our visitors. This information is collected anonymously from third party cookies and is not connected to individual members or users. This information is not sold or shared with third parties.