Youth Sports at Home
Y360 Sports Drills
Youth Sports Performance - A program for young athletes to help develop overall athleticism and reduce injuries. Use these at-home drills to help take your skills to the next level.
We partnered with the Charlotte Eagles on some drills parents can do at home with their families.
- Thread the Needle - Parents can modify with items in their backyard.
- 3 Man Passing - Fun to play with siblings or parents and can be modified with items in the backyard.
- Monkey in the Middle – Good old fashioned family fun!
Registered for flag football this season and still want to get in the game from home? Learn about the fundamentals with the USA Football Development Model.
The Jr. NBA has created a full curriculum with practice plans, drill instructions and videos.
Training without a net or friends? The Y has you covered. Check out what USA Volleyball recommends.
Need some ideas on how to get moving? We have compiled a list of some of our favorite organizations that offer inspiration on how to stay fit while at home.
- OPEN – Online Physical Education Network
- American Heart Association - NFL Play60
- HSS Sports Safety Program Learning Center - Free education to thousands of children and their parents, teachers, and coaches to help reduce the risk of musculoskeletal injury.
- Active for Life – Raising physically literate kids.
- Hip Hop Public Health - Promotes health equity among youth using an innovative array of media tools designed to improve health literacy.