Join the Mission - Become a YMCA Volunteer
TRANSFORMING COMMUNITIES ONE LIFE AT A TIME
Every YMCA volunteer matters. Volunteering with the Y doesn’t just make the lives of others better, it changes yours, too. When you volunteer, you discover a sense of belonging as you work alongside others for a common cause. The Y is more than a gym or a fitness center or meeting space - we are a community that transforms lives.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Fall Youth Sports Coaches
- In Partnership with the Charlotte Hornets, volunteers are needed for our NEW Adaptive Programs for youth with disabilities including basketball, cheer, dance, and Miracle League softball.
- Level Up gives teens an awesome place to spend their Friday and Saturday nights with their friends. Volunteers are needed to help run this event on select weekends from 7-11 pm.
- Each month in partnership with Loaves & Fishes, we hold Food Shares to pass out food to community members in need.
- Volunteers are needed for our annual C2 Obstacle Trail Run at Camp Thunderbird on September 10, 2022.