Share the Experience
Whether you are thinking about joining, visiting with a member or visiting on your own, we encourage you to engage and experience first-hand all the great programs and classes the Y has to offer. We hope a day at the Y allows you to experience our supportive, encouraging community that’ll help you launch a healthier life in spirit, mind and body — and we hope you decide to join!
All guests are required to show a government-issued photo ID and sign a guest waiver upon check-in.
Thinking about Joining
Schedule a tour and free workout on us (value of $20).
Visit on your Own
Not ready to join yet? Visit the Y for one day or one week without the commitment of a monthly membership:
- Adult (16 yrs. & up) Pricing: $20/day or $50/week
- Youth (under 16 yrs.) Pricing: $10/day or $25/week
Visit with a Member
Your first visit is on us (value of $20) when you are accompanied by a current YOGC member.
Before visiting the YMCA of Greater Charlotte, please visit our Reopening Information:
- Expect reduced capacity. To ensure proper social distancing of six feet, areas and classes will have a limited capacity.
- Reservations are required for group exercise, lap swim, basketball courts, Y-kids, pickleball, and racquetball via YOGC app for YOGC members. Access may be allowed based on capacity for guests on a first come, first served basis.
- Please wear a face covering at all times while indoors. Masks are not required outdoors as long as six feet of distance is maintained.
Refer a friend today! If your guest joins the Y, you will receive a free month of membership. There is no limit of free months for referral – so the possibilities are endless!
Your guest will be charged the standard guest pass rate of $20/day or $50/week for each visit.
Youth can purchase a youth pass with 10 visits allowing them access to our family branch locations. For more information, click here.