Do More. Be More.
Volunteers are vital to the YMCA Camp Harrison. Without you, we wouldn't be able to meet the needs of the people who live in our community.
A variety of volunteer opportunities are available at camp including, but not limited to:
- Greet and/or direct parking at open houses
- Landscape, garden or maintain green spaces
- Help with administrative or office tasks
- Lead a small group
- Serve on a committee
- Volunteer FAQ’s, handbook, and how-to documents >>
- For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are already registered to be a volunteer, click here to log in
Camp Harrison Volunteer Documents