Build a Customized Schedule
To ensure an enjoyable stay for your group, start by planning your schedule. At the minimum include these basics:
- Determine times for events, meeting or special programs.
- Determine times for recreation and relaxation.
- Make note of our mealtimes. We serve buffet style meals in our Dining Hall on Monday – Saturday at 8:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 5:30 PM. Sunday lunch begins at 12:00 PM. Buffet remains open for 30 minutes after the start of the meal. Allow your group 60-90 minutes to eat and prepare for the next activity.
- Allow sufficient transition time between meals, meetings, programs, events and recreation. Typically groups transition in 10-15 minutes; though some groups need more time. This gives participants time to take care of personal needs; and helps the next activity / meal start on time.
- Allow time for our staff to open an activity area after a meal. They need at least 75 minutes from the beginning of a meal time before opening an activity area.
Contact us for further help and guidance in creating a schedule that meets your group needs and goals. To best serve you, please finalize your group schedule with us at least two weeks prior to your group’s arrival.
For team building, we ask that you please complete our Goals Assessment Sheet to ensure the best experience.
Sample Weekend Schedule
This sample schedule gives you a basic outline as you plan your group’s customized schedule. Choose to enhance or eliminate activities based on your group needs.